Today is the book-birthday of The Flowers of Time!
Plus, to celebrate the launch I am off on a blog-tour over the next ten days. You can see the schedule below and the things I’ll be talking about.
I’m also hosting some lovely people here on own site to talk about magic, gender and journeys (not necessarily all at once!) in their own books. I’ll be putting a post up introducing them tomorrow.
Today though, I am over at Queer Sci-Fi, answering questions about my writing process. And other things. Because otherwise that would make for a short interview! Thank you so much to the QSF guys for hosting me.
Finally…scroll down to enter the Rafflecopter draw for a universal e-reader cover and a leather-bound notebook, not at all unlike the book in the story!
This week you can find me at:
- Sat 22 Feb: Queer Sci-Fi – talking writing
- Sun 23 Feb: My Fiction Nook – chatting about life, the universe and everything
- Mon 24 Feb: Love Bytes Reviews – Edie’s Journey to Srinagar
- Tue 25 Feb: Drops of Ink – Jones and her thoughts on Gender
- Wed 26 Feb: Joyfully Jay – The Green Book of Spells
- Thu 27 Feb: Stories That Make You Smile – The Lost in Time Magic System
- Fri 28 Feb: Mirrigold Mutterings and musings
- S at 29 Feb: Xtreme-Delusions – The Journey Over the Mountains
- Sun 01 Mar: Valerie Ullmer | Romance Author – Jones’ thoughts on her trip to England
- Mon 02 Mar: The Faerie Review